Monday, April 16, 2012





i love the street i live on....it's a dead end and probably only has about 20 homes on it but its filled w/ great families....one of the perks is i can walk taylor & walker to school everyday and my friends and i always have social hour after the kids nap time.  after dropping tay off today, i made a pit stop to my neighbor's yard.  walker played w/ her daughter (they shared cereal) and i discover my next toenail polish: opi's lovely lovely lavender.  trust me, get some...looks especially good on tan people!!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

If only I were tan! Your neighborhood sounds divine, and I love that color. :)

Ash said...

love the nail color! What color are you painting your door?? I want to paint my door too, is currently a candy red....i'm wanting a light bright blue.

faithanddecor.blogspot.com

Jaime Lee said...

How I hope for good neighbors at our new house, moving in two weeks.
The polish is very pretty.

Dina said...

Boy are you lucky...I never even see my neighbors! How did you luck out? I'm doing drive bys when we move to make sure our next street is full of kids... Can't wait to see your door color. And love the polish!!

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

Gorgeous color - adding it to my list! And I have been dreaming of that turquoise stool in the second image forever! I think it's a sign!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Loving all these pretty images, Shannon. Gorgeous!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Love all the pretty colors and the lovely images.