Thursday, April 15, 2010

how to get inspired....





i love the intensity of this color and the details that make each of these pictures stand out in my mind: the striking awning that could be interpreted into a window treatment, the simple band of trim that really makes the upholstery and draperies pop, the double mirrors that replace a wall mounted one, the graphic small-scale wallpaper that expands a narrow space, the detail of the headboard that accentuates the classic fabric, and the unique monogram found on the bed shams....all of these details are worth taking note of.

13 comments:

Averill said...

Love this shade of blue. That bedroom in the second photo is particularly striking -- love Suzanne Kasler's chair in that fabric!

Ashlyn Stallings said...

Your blog is ALWAYS eye candy for me! You just have the best photographs!

Thanks for all your work--I so enjoy Pink Wallpaper.

Andrea said...

That second pic of that amazing bedroom has me totally inspired! And that chair...yum!

B said...

Wow...who knew a bathroom could look so good with wallpaper. I've always been a bit scared of the stuff but you have inspired me! I also really like the bedroom photo. It's all tied together so beautifully!

Living It At Home said...

Love that headboard in the last photo.

Hope you are well~

Unknown said...

I am such a big fan of blue--and I love the vibrancy of this shade. The bathroom wallpaper is fab!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Love Tinsley in that last pic! Great pics and ideas. Thanks for sharing.

karlene said...

Pretty stuff!

Unknown said...

I love me some Tins...Her bedding is gorgeous in that picture!

Unknown said...

The 2nd photo (the bedroom) has me speechless ... but they are all fabulous!!

Andrika King said...

I love the trim detail on the bed in the second photo!

Unknown said...

Olá Pink! Adoro seu blog!!!!!!
Bjosssss

Alexandra Rae said...

OMG How delicious! How did I miss these last few posts? I could stare at these images all day, but I told myself I'd close this laptop an hour and 12 minutes ago. Place to go and lots to do... I'll be back tonight. Hope thinking happy is bringing happy. IT WORKS.