Wednesday, May 7, 2008

pink + greek...

last night i was doing one of my favorite hobbies (ha, ha)- looking at my design magazines. it really is an obsession, a hobby, a job- whatever you want to call it, it's what i do!! this particular night i was on my house and garden (god rest their soul) collection circa jan 07'....for any of you out there who share the same hobby as me, this is the mag with chloe sevigny's house- aka. kw trellis wallpapered hallway w/ the antique bike. anyway, i don't know why i am ranting on about this but to make a long story short (i don't even know how i got a story out of this), its where i spotted these beauties...once again, my eyes are being drawn to pink and add a little greek key nail head and my heart skips a beat. way to go madeleine stuart, i now want, no need, to own two of these little beauties....

5 comments:

la la Lovely said...

These are gorgeous.. I can see whey you need them! Thanks for sharing... your site is great!
Trina
la la lovely

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - I am a mother of a 16 month old little boy and also an "over 100 pound" golden retriever and am also a designer in the south! And I even attended C of C for one year (transferred in and transferred out - love love LOVE Charleston but if I had stayed, I'd still be there partying and trying to graduate) Very cool! Love that you love pink... and by the way, pink always matches fresh baby spit-up!

please sir said...

I agree...love the pink...great find!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Those are great I dont blame you.

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Sneaky Chic said...

I love those too! And that Frida pic is awesome.